Who is Hanna Lindberg?
I'm a journalist and author from Stockholm, Sweden, born in 1981. My first novel, STHLM Confidential is a contemporary thriller set among the glitzy gourmet restaurants and a magazine world in decline. The book is about the quest for celebrity and love in contemporary Stockholm.
Who can you really count on in a game without rules?
The paper pack immediately reached #1 in the Adlibris bestselling thriller chart when released in 2015.
The follow-up, The Dark Table, will be released at Norstedts in September 2017.
10 facts about Hanna
- Grew up in the same neighbourhood where Solveig Berg lives in debut novel STHLM Confidential
- Has two kids
- Her mother is from Finland
- Worked as a food editor at Swedens no1 food magazine Allt om Mat
- Was formerly a news reporter at Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet where she met her husband, foreign reporter Staffan Lindberg
- Was asked to record a summer hit in 2005 with Enigmas producer but declined due to limited vocal resources
- Loves horseback riding, snowboarding and cross country skiing
- Earned a MSC in management at Lancaster University Business School where she got awarded for her master theses on whistleblowers
- Finds graffiti as one of the most intriguing art forms
- Has three BA degrees - in Social sciences, Media studies and Management
- Competed in the Swedish championships of chess as a 12-year old